- Fay on POKEMEE OPENS AT HOLLISTER VILLAGE IN GOLETA
- Josh on DICKEY’S UPDATE
- Andy on DICKEY’S UPDATE
- NC on POKEMEE OPENS AT HOLLISTER VILLAGE IN GOLETA
- Christine on POKEMEE OPENS AT HOLLISTER VILLAGE IN GOLETA
- N on POKEMEE OPENS AT HOLLISTER VILLAGE IN GOLETA
- Lily on POKEMEE OPENS AT HOLLISTER VILLAGE IN GOLETA
- Cora on POKEMEE OPENS AT HOLLISTER VILLAGE IN GOLETA
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Friday, September 27, 2013
Seagrass restaurant at 30 East Ortega Street will be offering a daily (Tuesday-Sunday) three-course market menu for $27.00 per person 5:30-6:30 and 8:00pm to close. A market menu is a fixed three-course menu that rotates daily and is a chefs … Continue reading
I’m hearing that the second location of the Daily Grind, coming to the old Taco Bell at 2912 De La Vina Street, is getting close to completion.
Reader Jonathan says that The French Table at 129 E. Anapamu Street is changing ownership. He also mentioned that the staff said that the new owner is planning to keep everything the same.
In early September I wrote that 3 restaurants were coming to Isla Vista. I knew the name of one of them, Blaze Pizza, but the others were somewhat of a mystery. I now know that the Plaza Lofts first floor … Continue reading
This just in from reader PrimeTime: It’s true Brad at Aldo’s has bought Blue Agave and the process to change the ownership and liquor license has begun. An ABC alcohol change of ownership sign is up.
This just in from the Four Seasons Biltmore in Montecito: With eight destinations, three states and more than 1,000 miles (1,600 kilometres) to cover, the first official Four Seasons Food Truck hits the road this fall. Known as the FS … Continue reading