The Bistro restaurant has reopened at Bacara Resort & Spa in Goleta after months of renovations. The Italian eatery now features a private dining room, and is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Bistro is led by Chef de Cuisine Chris Turano, who earned the prestigious role after competing on Food Network’s Chef Wanted with Anne Burrell. Taking the helm of an Italian restaurant is a natural progression for Turano, who grew up cooking Italian cuisine with his Sicilian-born father. “My approach is to keep food simple and let the ingredients speak for themselves, especially when you have California’s bounty at your fingertips,” said Turano. Menu highlights include traditional Italian dishes, such as pastas and brick-oven flatbreads, complemented by lighter, coastal cuisine. For more information call 571-3018.
- Mike on CHATTER
- Rex Of SB on SATELLITE SB COMING TO STATE STREET
- JP on DICKEY’S OPENS IN GOLETA
- Ice Man on MEUN FAN THAI CAFE COMING TO GOLETA
- Christine on SATELLITE SB COMING TO STATE STREET
- Charlie on PIZZA MAN COMING TO CARPINTERIA
- Christine on MICHAEL HUTCHINGS HOSTS COOKING SHOW
- Joe Asire on MICHAEL HUTCHINGS HOSTS COOKING SHOW
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.