After a one week delay from the originally scheduled launch date, on July 27th the Marina del Rey eatery Killer Shrimp opened a second location in Santa Barbara at 416 State Street, the former home of Sharkeez. They have brought in chefs and staff from Marina Del Rey location to help with the transition and make sure the quality level is as high as the L.A., based restaurant. Hours are 11:30 a.m. – midnight Sunday – Wednesday and 11:30 a.m. – 1 a.m. Thursday – Saturday. Happy Hours are 3 p.m. – midnight daily in the bar and 10 p.m. – midnight daily in the dining room. For more information call (805) 284-9262 or visit killershrimp.com.
- William Munny on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Peter on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- SB & TAHOE on RED KETTLE COFFEE OPENS IN SUMMERLAND
- Gerald Bostock on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Mark on GLOBE BECOMES 18 EAST
- Liz on GLOBE BECOMES 18 EAST
- LoFiGirl on GLOBE BECOMES 18 EAST
- Nancy Freeman on BLUEWATER GRILL UPDATE
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.