FULL OF LIFE FLATBREAD COMING TO TOWN

Reader Steven let me know that Full of Life Flatbread, based in Los Alamos,  will be opening a second location downtown, next to the new Santa Barbara Public Market on Victoria Street at Chapala. Their menu is online.

10 Responses to FULL OF LIFE FLATBREAD COMING TO TOWN

1. Lily says:

I am so excited about this new market. Everything sounds so delicious.

2. mike says:

The co-owner, Brian Collins, used to be the head Chef at Lido in Pismo Beach. the only 4 star restaurant in the area. Quite a talented guy.

I’m looking forward to trying it, have not made it to Los Alamos either, everyone raves about it and apparently one of the only true woodfired pizza places around.

4. j.w. says:

is it going to be in the new market or across the street?

5. SL says:

Best restaurant in Santa Barbara county. The weekly specials are where it’s at.

6. Jerry says:

This place looks great based on their web site. The menu looks well thought out and the pizza/flatbread combinations sound great and a pretty decent wine list to boot!

Looking forward to this one for sure.

7. DN says:

So looking forward to this restaurant! I’ve been meaning to drive up to Los Alamos especially to try it since my boss lives there & raves about it and it has also gotten really great reviews on Yelp.

Now I can save myself the drive & put that extra gas $$ saved towards more food. : )

8. MareV says:

No matter how hard they try, it won’t be as good as Los
    Alamos in the fall and winter, sitting at one of the tables for
    two, right next to the railing and 6 or 7 feet from the wood fired
    oven!! The race and precision of the guy handling the oven is
    awesome. And smelling the home made s’mores coming out of the
    oven…..ab fab.

9. MareV says:

gace, not race, but he does hustle.