On July 19th Chef Robbie Wilson and wife Emily reopened Mattei’s Tavern at 2350 Railway Avenue in Los Olivos, the former home of Brothers Restaurant which is in the process of moving to 3539 Sagunto Street in Santa Ynez (formerly Red Barn Steak House). The new Mattei’s Tavern pays homage to the long history of the site, while simultaneously giving a nod to the future. This juxtaposition is evident in the menu, which sources local ingredients, as well as in the updated interiors. The Tavern’s wine list highlights local selections, with a focus on more mature vintages; the counterpart to these are the Burgundian and Rhone offerings featured on the list. Hours are Wednesday – Saturday 5 p.m. – 10 p.m. and Sunday 5 p.m. – 9 p.m. For more information call 688-3550 or visit matteistavern.com.
- William Munny on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Peter on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- SB & TAHOE on RED KETTLE COFFEE OPENS IN SUMMERLAND
- Gerald Bostock on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Mark on GLOBE BECOMES 18 EAST
- Liz on GLOBE BECOMES 18 EAST
- LoFiGirl on GLOBE BECOMES 18 EAST
- Nancy Freeman on BLUEWATER GRILL UPDATE
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.