Little Caesars Pizza opened today at 109 S. Fairview Avenue in Goleta, just south of the 101 freeway and next door to Big Brand Tires. Little Caesars was founded by husband and wife Mike and Marian Ilitch on May 8, 1959. The first location was a strip mall in Garden City, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit. Today, Little Caesars is the fourth largest pizza chain in the United States and claims to be the fastest-growing pizza chain in the world. A Little Caesars opened just two months ago at 1048 Casitas Pass Road in Carpinteria. Other South Coast locations include 21 N. Milpas Street and inside Kmart at 6865 Hollister Avenue in Goleta. The restaurant is open daily from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. For more information call 967-5000 or visit littlecaesars.com. Thanks to reader Cris for the tip!
- David W on MAC’S FISH & CHIP SHOP CLOSES, WILL BECOME HANA KITCHEN
- Chessie on MAC’S FISH & CHIP SHOP CLOSES, WILL BECOME HANA KITCHEN
- Margee Yeager on MAC’S FISH & CHIP SHOP CLOSES, WILL BECOME HANA KITCHEN
- Christine on AHI SUSHI UPDATE
- Rex Of SB on MAC’S FISH & CHIP SHOP CLOSES, WILL BECOME HANA KITCHEN
- John Dickson on SOMERSET OPENS DECEMBER 9
- Amanda Frost on SOMERSET OPENS DECEMBER 9
- lemonjelly on AHI SUSHI UPDATE
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.