Telegraph Brewing Company has announced that construction is underway on a new downtown Santa Barbara brewery. Telegraph hopes to have its new production facility and tasting room, located at 418 N. Salsipuedes St., open by mid-summer 2013. Moving from their current 3,000-sq-ft facility to a 10,000-sq-ft building immediately next door will enable Telegraph to dramatically increase production. “This is an expansion that has been in the works for a long time,” said director of brewing operations Scott Baer. “We’re overdue for increasing capacity and expanding our tasting room, but finding the right building to grow into took a very long time.”
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street