On Sunday, July 28th, 1 – 4 p.m. Finch & Fork restaurant inside Canary Hotel, 31 W. Carrillo Street, hosts its first annual “Shuck ‘n Swallow” competition, sponsored by Santa Monica Seafood Company. The Restaurant Guy will be one of the judges. Participants include Finch & Fork, Arlington Tavern, Blush, Brewhouse, Enterprise Fish Company and Hungry Cat. Guests will be able to watch the restaurants compete while enjoying bites from Finch & Fork, and tastings of beer and sparkling wine. Ticket price includes tastings of the special “Shuck and Swallow Pilsner” from Brewhouse, and tastings of sparkling wine from Laetitia. A cash bar will also be available. Additionally, Finch & Fork’s Chef James Siao will prepare a “Build Your Own Taco” station, and guests will also be able to taste oysters from Santa Monica Seafood Company. Tickets cost $30 and can be purchased online at shucknswallow-sb.nightout.com. A portion of the proceeds benefit the Environmental Defense Center. For more information call 879-9100.
- Rex Of SB on WILDWOOD KITCHEN COMING TO HALEY STREET
- John Dickson on WILDWOOD KITCHEN COMING TO HALEY STREET
- Cliff Maher on WILDWOOD KITCHEN COMING TO HALEY STREET
- MD on WILDWOOD KITCHEN COMING TO HALEY STREET
- Rob on NARDONNES CLOSES
- Charlotte on ZIZZO’S RE-LAUNCH
- Ted on ZIZZO’S RE-LAUNCH
- Roberto on ZIZZO’S RE-LAUNCH
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- Stella Mare's - Enjoy cocktails, wine and casual French Country cuisine in a unique and charming location overlooking the Bird Refuge.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.