Figueroa Mountain Brewing Co. has opened in the Funk Zone at 137 Anacapa St. This is the second location for the brewery, whose flagship store is at 45 Industrial Way in Buellton. The brewery offers a tasting room where you can sample flights of specialty ales brewed onsite, a “mug club” and live music on Friday and Sundays. Currently food trucks and a hot dog cart feed hungry customers and Figueroa will soon be offering a menu from neighboring The Lark restaurant which opens in July. Hours are 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. daily. For more information call 694-2252 or visit figmtnbrew.com.
- Andrew Gault on MULLING ELEPHANT BAR’S FUTURE
- David on BARBAREÑO TO OPEN DOWNTOWN
- David on MULLING ELEPHANT BAR’S FUTURE
- Papa John on MULLING ELEPHANT BAR’S FUTURE
- VT on MULLING ELEPHANT BAR’S FUTURE
- Christine on THE CRYSTAL BALL KNOWS ALL
- Christine on MULLING ELEPHANT BAR’S FUTURE
- j taylor on RETURN OF CAFE DEL SOL?
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- Stella Mare's - Enjoy cocktails, wine and casual French Country cuisine in a unique and charming location overlooking the Bird Refuge.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.