- Chaz on NEW CONSTRUCTION
- jeremy on NUMBER OF RESTAURANTS?
- John Dickson on NEW CONSTRUCTION
- Connie Milano on HELL’S KITCHEN
- Connie Milano on NEW CONSTRUCTION
- THANKSGIVING UPDATE | The Restaurant Guy on WHO’S SERVING THANKSGIVING?
- lynda rodriguez on FREEMAN’S FLYING CHICKEN OPENS
- Chicken Fan on FREEMAN’S FLYING CHICKEN OPENS
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- Stella Mare's - Enjoy cocktails, wine and casual French Country cuisine in a unique and charming location overlooking the Bird Refuge.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Tuesday, June 4, 2013
My first taste of the food industry was working as a waiter for 4 years at Casa Dorinda Retirement Community in Montecito which is next door to my childhood home. I am happy to report that Casa Dorinda has hired … Continue reading
Georgia’s Smokehouse food truck now makes a regular stop at Island Brewing Co. in Carpinteria every Thursday. For the entire schedule of stops visit georgias-smokehouse.com.
My long time friend John “Wedge” Wardlaw, who owns the cabin here at Copco Lake, used to eat at Mom’s Italian Village (421 E. Cota Street) for years and feels that their spaghetti meat sauce was the best he had … Continue reading
Since last Friday I have been on vacation at Copco Lake in northern California near Mt. Shasta. My friends and I take a group photo here every 5 years.