- Ted on SANTA YNEZ BURRITO COMING TO ISLA VISTA
- Justine on MAC’S FISH & CHIP SHOP HOLIDAY APPEAL
- Bob on SANTA YNEZ BURRITO COMING TO ISLA VISTA
- Chris on SANTA YNEZ BURRITO COMING TO ISLA VISTA
- Rex Of SB on THE DRUNKEN CRAB TO OPEN DOWNTOWN
- Rob on THE DRUNKEN CRAB TO OPEN DOWNTOWN
- gdj on CRAZY GOOD BREAD CLOSES
- SLV on RUMOR MACHINE
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Tuesday, May 21, 2013
This just in from the Santa Barbara Downtown Organization: 2013 DOWNTOWN ART & WINE TOUR Thursday, May 23rd, 5:30 – 9:30 PM Tour: 5:30-8:00 pm at various downtown locations Party: 7:30-9:30 pm at the Santa Barbara Historical Museum Santa Barbara, … Continue reading
This just in from reader Stacy: Hi, I saw a sign in the window of Ichiban saying that the restaurant is undergoing a transfer of ownership. Do you know anything about this? Thanks! Stacy
Panera Bread has opened at 700 State Street in downtown Santa Barbara. The eatery opened their first South Coast location at 3851 State Street in March, 2012.