QUESTION OF THE DAY

If you have any suggestions please leave a message in the blog.

Hi John,

Mother’s Day Brunch has always been avoided in the past but this year, we are going in….any ideas?

Thanks,
Charlotte

9 Responses to QUESTION OF THE DAY

1. Patrice Summers says:

Cafe del Sol’s brunch, of Eggs Benedict is pretty tasty. The service is great. Many of the serving staff have been there for years, and treat the diners with cheer, and courtesy.

2. christine! says:

If you have a connection- the Mother’s Day Brunch in the Sycamore Room at The Alisal is hands down scrumptious! Beautiful location, choices galore and lovely atmosphere.

McDonalds for their delicious egg white sandwiches.

4. julibelleSB says:

Brunch? On the busiest/craziest Sunday of the year?! Are you kidding?
    How about a family style Catalan Paella Dinner at Old Town’s Goodland Market instead? Open fire cooking, sunset, mountain view, wonderful food, relaxed and easy….just sayin’

5. SL says:

Full of Life Flatbead up in Los Alamos has extended hours this Sunday for the special day. Always a treat.

6. mike says:

Mother’s Day brunch and Valentine’s Day dinner. Two dates that I’ve always tried to avoid like the plague (fortunately my Wife is in agreement). However, there have been a few occasions where I did have to go out for the former. In those cases, I looked for a nice sit down meal with full service. I avoided the overpriced, underwhelming buffets, regardless of review or location.

7. Papa John says:

My son (six years-old) and I are taking my wife to East Beach Grill, and then we’re going for a bike ride on the beach bike path. Not a traditional Mothers Day brunch kind of thing, but we’re going to have a great time.