Mike and Kathie Gordon, the owners of Toscana restaurant and Bar Toscana in Brentwood, have opened a two-story SY Kitchen at 1110 Faraday Street in downtown Santa Ynez. Their first day in business was April 18th. Bar Toscana chef Luca Crestanelli oversees a menu of Californian-Italian cuisine and the wine list. Meal prices are $30 and under. The first floor features a patio, dining room, bar, and open kitchen. Hours are 5 p.m. – 9 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 5 p.m. – 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday. The eatery is closed on Sundays. For more information call 691-9794 or visit sykitchen.com.
- Spank on FREEMAN’S FLYING CHICKEN OPENS
- Johnny Morosin on TINO’S OPENS ON CARRILLO
- Peter Durand on TINO’S OPENS ON CARRILLO
- Lauren on ADAMA TO CLOSE
- Mario Marovic on R+D KITCHEN COMING TO MONTECITO
- Tim on PACE CLOSES
- karen friedman on SILVERGREENS TO LAUNCH “KYLE’S KITCHEN”
- Whirl on THE THANKSGIVING RESTAURANT LIST
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- Stella Mare's - Enjoy cocktails, wine and casual French Country cuisine in a unique and charming location overlooking the Bird Refuge.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.