- Gerald Bostock on MOTHER’S DAY ROOFTOP BRUNCH
- Lily on MOTHER’S DAY ROOFTOP BRUNCH
- Margaret on CORAZON COCINA COMING TO SB PUBLIC MARKET
- Tigersharktoo on RETURN OF THE LIGHTHOUSE?
- Rex Of SB on CORAZON COCINA COMING TO SB PUBLIC MARKET
- Andy on CAT BURGER?
- Nancy Freeman on MOTHER’S DAY ROOFTOP BRUNCH
- Rex Of SB on CAT BURGER?
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Tuesday, April 2, 2013
A new Brazilian restaurant and fitness spot named Brasil Arts Cafe has opened 1230 State Street. Chef Lica Sfredo offers Acai, smoothies, juices, Brazilian BBQ, Coxinhas, Feijoada, Brazilian desserts and more. Fitness options include Capoeira class, Samba, Afro-Brazilian Dance, Brazilian … Continue reading
This just in from the Los Olivos Cafe in Santa Ynez Valley: Los Olivos Wine Merchant & Café Receives 2013 Family Business Award-Santa Barbara County Los Olivos, Santa Barbara County, California— Sam and Shawnda Marmorstein, owners of the Los Olivos … Continue reading
This just in from Santa Barbara City College: Santa Barbara, CA — The non-profit Santa Barbara Culinary Arts announces a fund-raising cookbook project using Santa Barbara County recipes from restaurants, caterers and fine food purveyors. The cookbook will celebrate the … Continue reading