- John Dickson on RED KETTLE COFFEE OPENS IN SUMMERLAND
- Frank on MAC’S FISH & CHIP SHOP CLOSES, WILL BECOME HANA KITCHEN
- barry on RED KETTLE COFFEE OPENS IN SUMMERLAND
- preserveSB on BLUEWATER GRILL COMING TO CABRILLO
- LoFiGirl on MAC’S FISH & CHIP SHOP CLOSES, WILL BECOME HANA KITCHEN
- Ken A. on MAC’S FISH & CHIP SHOP CLOSES, WILL BECOME HANA KITCHEN
- Josh on NIKKA RAMEN OPENS
- David W on MAC’S FISH & CHIP SHOP CLOSES, WILL BECOME HANA KITCHEN
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Thursday, March 7, 2013
Sources tell me that Tinker’s at 2275 Ortega Hill Road in Summerland is now serving BBQ on Mondays from 12-4 p.m. The offerings include tri-tip, tri-tip sandwiches, ribs, dinosaur-sized beef ribs, chili beans, and some of the typical BBQ sides.
In a few months Santa Barbara’s Funk Zone should officially complete its years-long transition into the “Fun Zone.” An entire block of E. Yanonali Street, between Helena Avenue and Anacapa Street, including a building at 131 Anacapa Street, formerly-known as … Continue reading