Plow to Porch Organics, presently located at 3204 State Street, will be adding a second location at Patterson Plus Self-Storage, 5329 Calle Real near Patterson Avenue. Plow to Porch provides a local organic/pesticide free produce delivery service to members who subscribe, they also sell local organic/pesticide free items at their State Street market. Pam Plesons, President of Plow to Porch, says they will also be taking over Twincups Drive Up Coffee and Yogurt business at the Calle Real address. Plow to Porch will be adding their own touches by offering a drive up seasonal fresh organic juice bar, fresh yogurt parfaits including local organic fruits, honey and granola, and organic oatmeal with hemp and flax seed infusions. In addition, Plow to Porch’s produce delivery service members will now be able to pick up their orders at either location. Thanks to reader Valerie for the tip.
- Mike on NONA’S ITALIAN DELI CONTINUES A 40-YEAR TRADITION
- Brian on THE DRUNKEN CRAB OPENS ON STATE STREET
- Gerald Bostock on VIVA SANTA BARBARA OPENS
- John Dickson on THE CRYSTAL BALL
- Steve on THE CRYSTAL BALL
- Whirl on GRAND OPENING
- Christine! on (ALMOST) GUILT FREE PIZZA
- Gerald Bostock on THE DRUNKEN CRAB OPENS ON STATE STREET
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.