The Restaurant Gal and I enjoyed a nice lunch today at Spa Cafe at the Bacara Resort. It was my first time to visit. We tried a variety of dishes including the Grilled Herb-Crusted Naan Bread, Ahi Tuna Tartare, Edamame Dumplings, Soba Noodle Soup, Five Spice Seared Ahi Tuna, Raw Blueberry Tartlets, Vacherin of Fruit Sorbets and Vegan Chocolate Cake. I spoke with Executive Chef David Reardon and Food and Beverage Director Berenice Orta and was told that the Bistro restaurant at the Bacara is planning to reopen in April with an Italian – Mediterranean theme.
- Wendy on FAVORITE CLOSED RESTAURANTS
- Diane on FAVORITE CLOSED RESTAURANTS
- John Dickson on LE PETIT BISTROT OPENS DOWNTOWN
- james on LE PETIT BISTROT COMING TO STATE STREET
- Christine on UPTOWN SMART & FINAL OPENS
- Christine on LE PETIT BISTROT OPENS DOWNTOWN
- Meridith Moore on LE PETIT BISTROT OPENS DOWNTOWN
- Bo Page on FAVORITE CLOSED RESTAURANTS
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.