- Jim on DENNY’S DEPARTS
- Christine on HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANTA BARBARA PUBLIC MARKET
- Foodie Dan on IGRILL / SUSHI TERI UPDATE
- Steve on IGRILL / SUSHI TERI UPDATE
- Jeremy on HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANTA BARBARA PUBLIC MARKET
- SL on HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANTA BARBARA PUBLIC MARKET
- Whirl on IGRILL / SUSHI TERI UPDATE
- Christine on IGRILL / SUSHI TERI UPDATE
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- Stella Mare's - Enjoy cocktails, wine and casual French Country cuisine in a unique and charming location overlooking the Bird Refuge.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Friday, February 15, 2013
If you have any leads for Walter please leave a message in the blog. Good day, My name is Walter. I am a well “seasoned” Chef and I am looking to relocate to Santa Barbara in the very near future, … Continue reading
This just in from owner Jeff Lauer at Wahoo’s Fish Taco, 511 State Street: Hi John, I wanted to let your readers know that Wahoo’s has started doing Taco Tuesday at our 511 State Street location (plenty of free parking … Continue reading
This just in from reader Alex: As a regular at Arnoldi’s [600 Olive Street] I’ve heard that the legendary bartender, Willy Gilbert, will be coming back to work at Arnoldi’s on the 25th of February. He’s been out for three … Continue reading
This just in from Anacapa Vintner’s which opened a wine tasting room in the Funk Zone on February 11th: The new Anacapa Vintner’s tasting room at 116 E.Yanonali is totally cool! The 30 foot long hand drawn chalk board map of … Continue reading