A periodic food event named Dishcrawl has begun touring the South Coast. At Dishcrawl’s events ticket-holders visit four restaurants in one night, sampling each restaurant’s specialties and meeting the chefs or owners. It’s like a pub crawl but with food and everything is within walking distance. Tickets are $45 and all food is included in the ticket price. Upcoming events include the Funk Zone Dishcrawl February 19th at 7:00 p.m. and Upper Downtown State Street Dishcrawl March 5th at 7:00 p.m. I am told they also have a big event coming up on Sunday, April 7th called a Neighborfood, where they spend the afternoon on a self-guided tour of 8 restaurants in downtown Santa Barbara. A portion of the proceeds for this event will be going to a local charity. For more information visit dishcrawl.com.
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.