After intense concentration and a wave of my hand over the
all-knowing crystal ball, my eatery oracle has revealed a list of
locations appearing in your future:
Philly 14 E. Cota St. (formerly Little Cantina)
- Brasil Arts Café 1230 State St., in early 2013
- Brothers Restaurant, 3539 Sagunto St., Santa Ynez
(formerly Red Barn Steak House)
- C’est Cheese
Café & Marketplace, 831 Santa Barbara St. (Our Daily
- Chick-Fil-A, 3707 State St. (formerly
- Chocolate Lounge, 15 W. Gutierrez
St. (formerly Le Crepe Shoppe)
- Daily Grind,
2912 De La Vina St. (formerly Taco Bell), in January
- Deux Bakery 824 Reddick St.
- Fresh & Easy, 5955 Calle Real, Goleta (formerly
SB Motor Sports)
- Fresh Market, 222 N. Milpas
St. (formerly Scolari’s)
- Hibachi, 1208 State
St. (formerly East)
- Hoffmans Brats / Josie’s
801 State St. (formerly Rocks)
- Juice Ranch, 33
- Los Agaves, 2911 De La Vina St.
- McDonald’s, 4719 Calle Real,
- Mullaney’s, 21 W. Montecito
- Our Daily Bread, 2700 De La Vina St.
- Panera Bread, 700 State St.
(formerly Left at Albuquerque)
Neapolitan Pizzeria, 905 State St. (formerly The Taj
- The Pickle Room 128 E. Canon Perdido St.
(formerly Jimmy’s Oriental Gardens)
eatery, 198 Coast Village Rd. (formerly Peabody’s)
- Unnamed eatery by Suzanne Goin, 1020 Coast Village Rd.
(formerly Vons Pharmacy), in May 2013
eatery, 532 State St. (formerly Zia Café)
- Whodelicious Cupcakes (unknown address)
- Yogurtland, 5880 Calle Real, Goleta (formerly
Blockbuster), in March 2013