A new restaurant named The Shop Cafe has opened at 730 N. Milpas Street, formerly Taqueria el Refugio, La Chiripita Taqueria, Chili Town, DogHouse, Mexican Grill and Fosters Freeze (in the 1960’s). Co-owner Scott Manser tells me the business is a “coffee shop and American diner.” Breakfast offerings include wraps, eggs, pastries, muffins and more. Lunch offerings include burgers fries, chicken sandwiches, onion rings, milkshakes and more. Hours are Monday – Sunday 7 a.m. – 4 p.m. For more information call 845-1696 for visit facebook.com/TheShopCafe. Thanks to readers Lisa, Danny and others for the tips!
- Charlotte on BOONDOCKS UPDATE
- Charlotte on DOWNTOWN RALPHS GETTING A STARBUCKS
- SB on THE FRENCH PRESS OPENS IN GOLETA
- anthony on THE FRENCH PRESS OPENS IN GOLETA
- Hefe on DOWNTOWN RALPHS GETTING A STARBUCKS
- UClub member on NEW CHEF AT UNIVERSITY CLUB
- John Dickson on BOONDOCKS UPDATE
- lily on BOONDOCKS UPDATE
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.