Owner Rori Trovato has opened Rori’s Artisanal Creamery at 1024 Coast Village Road in the Montecito Vons shopping center. Trovato describes her business this way: “We create organic ice creams that not only take you to a new planet, customers even credit it for making them want to be better humans! Personally, we just want you to fall madly in love with the passion, inspiration and pure desire we put into all our ice cream. Every ingredient in our ice cream is hand selected, local and organic whenever possible. We don’t use any bio-gastric, bla bla blas or flavorings; it’s all real folks! We use Straus Family Creamery organic milk, cream and eggs. All those cows eat is grass baby! Sit back and enjoy the experience.” Hours are Sunday – Thursday 10 a.m. – 10 p.m., Friday – Saturday 10 a.m. – 11 p.m. For more information call 770-2266 or visit rorisartisanalcreamery.com.
- Rex Of SB on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Foodie Dan on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Tlachiquero on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Gary on BLUEWATER GRILL UPDATE
- Gerald Bostock on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- David on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Joey Jo-Jo Junior Shabadoo on BLUEWATER GRILL UPDATE
- William Munny on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.