- Gerald Bostock on PIEOLOGY OPENS SATURDAY
- JGP on PIEOLOGY OPENS SATURDAY
- Tony from Goleta on PIEOLOGY OPENS SATURDAY
- Jim on SPROUTS FARMERS MARKET OPENS AUG 24TH
- John on PIEOLOGY OPENS SATURDAY
- John on PIEOLOGY OPENS SATURDAY
- Mikey on SPROUTS FARMERS MARKET OPENS
- John Dickson on SPROUTS FARMERS MARKET OPENS AUG 24TH
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Wednesday, December 5, 2012
If you have a suggestion please leave a message in the blog. Restaurant Guy, Please help! We are having our company’s holiday party in Santa Barbara this weekend and need a restaurant for Saturday night. We will have 12 people, … Continue reading
The San Francisco Chronicle (story) and Los Angeles Magazine (story) published news today that Fresh & Easy is considering closing all 200 stores in the United States. In the meantime, Fresh & Easy stores are staying open. The grocery chain … Continue reading
This 12/5/2012 update from reader Ted: Hi John, A bit last minute, but could you do a plug for tonight’s 2nd Annual Prohibition Repeal Day celebrations downtown? We have 6 bars participating–Marquee, Milk & Honey, Roy, Cadiz, Wildcat, Joe’s Cafe. … Continue reading
This observation provided to you by reader Ashleigh: I know this isn’t really breaking news, but I just noticed Wine Cask now posts their dessert menu instead of only their other menus. I think that’s neat, because they have some … Continue reading
This just in from owner Jill Brouillard: Hello John, Fresco has news! We now have our own coffee blend with Caribbean Coffee, who we have been proud to be associated with for over seventeen years. All Fresco Cafes will now … Continue reading