- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Monday, November 26, 2012
Reader Primetime tells me that Chase Bank is moving into the former home of Subway, Fantastic Sams and Fosters Freeze at the Mesa shopping center. I am told that Chase is covering the cost of moving Subway and Fantastic Sams … Continue reading
Last February I reported about that Hostess Brands, maker of Twinkies, Ho Ho’s, Suzy Q’s, Ding Dong’s and Wonder Bread, had filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. Now the company has shut down completely and has begun the process of selling … Continue reading
Reader Mike tells me that construction has started at the new Panera Bread at 700 State Street, the former home of Left At Albuquerque. I broke the news on April 17th about their pending arrival downtown. Panera Bread opened their … Continue reading
Reader Mike tells be that the “for lease” sign at 416 State Street, the former home of Sharkeez, was recently taken down. The sign went up in early November when the owner of Santa Barbara Bar and Grill, who was … Continue reading
Reader Mike tells me that 532 State Street, the former home of Zia Cafe which closed in 2010, is showing signs of work being done on the interior.
The Winehound has completed a move to their new La Cumbre Plaza location at 3849 State Street, across from Macy’s, right between See’s Candy and Chipotle.
The Nugget at 5685 Calle Real in Goleta now offers weekend breakfast specials starting at 11am including Huevos Rancheros, Breakfast Burrito and Breakfast Sandwich served until 2pm.