CASA BLANCA SPECIALS

Casa Blanca restaurant at 330 State Street has a “local’s night” every Monday where you receive a 1/2 price dinner entree with local ID (not valid with other offers). Tuesday is all-you-can-eat tacos (with drink purchase) for $7.95 including chicken, carnitas or carne asada. Every Sunday Casa Blanca serves brunch from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. for $10.95. You can buy a $2 mimosa with each brunch order. For more information call 845-8966 or visit casablancasb.com.

6 Responses to CASA BLANCA SPECIALS

1. Milo says:

Times are tough at Casa Blanca

2. Melissa says:

times are tough gettin a table!! cuz that place is packed!

3. mari says:

Actually unless you’re clued out of the current economy and the oncoming infamous “fiscal cliff” times are tough for everyon. I think CB is smart in reaching out towards those of us, me definitely included, that can’t afford going out as often as I’d like to. Local businesses, owned by local familes, still need our support, and some more than others are recognizing that our pockets aren’t as deep as those who can go to perhaps bouchon on a weekly basis (don’t get me wrong, I love me some bouchon as well.. once a year when I can afford it!) There’s a reason why certain restaurants fare well and outlast others especially if their fare isn’t quite zagat-rated or whatever. It is what it is.

I think of these specials as good marketing practices keeping attuned to what locals might think of normally “overpriced” food, and maintaining a good balance between the tourists who’re willing to drop the full dime versus the locals who just want decent food, cheap drinks and a good time. PS – MNF people -I’m not a big football fan, but when I am – I go to CB. You can’t beat the drink specials, the space, the service & # of tv screens there!

4. Clarence says:

I would have to say this place has the best margaritas in SB! I didn’t realize they have a locals night, this is just another reason for me to visit them. You know it is a locally owned and operated business when they show appreciation towards locals! Sounds like some great deals.

5. Maria says:

I LOVE CASABLANCA’S LOCALS NIGHT !!!!! THEY HAVE GREAT FOOD
    AND MARGARITAS AND CUZ I’M A LOCAL I GET IT 1/2 OFF !!!!

6. nero says:

I was there on Tuesday and thy have all you can eat tacos for 8.95 their soooo good and they have all the fixings you would like on your tacos