ANGRY WINGS OPENS

Angry Wings restaurant has opened at 6530 Pardall Road in Isla Vista, the former home of Chino’s Rock & Tacos, Eclectic I.V., China Garden and Kung Pao Kitchen. The eatery offers Buffalo Wings, boneless wings, burgers, sandwiches, salads, wraps, root beer floats and beer floats. Hours are Sun-Thu 11am-10pm, Fri-Sat 11am-12am. For more information call (855) EAT-WINGS or visit angrywingsiv.com.

9 Responses to ANGRY WINGS OPENS

1. Amanda says:

I give it 5 months.

2. Charlotte says:

Why do you say they will only last 5 months?

• a p c says:

Because expressing derision for another person (or restaurant) is a great, popular, and efficient way to look informed or intelligent.

• Glenn says:

I disagree with you apc! :) Actually 5 mos is probably an educated guess from past places that have been at that location but I would not put that karma out there and not expect something to come back so I’ll give it 5 yrs!

• Amanda says:

Yes, it is an educated guess based on this location AND the food offerings at this place.

I’ll revisit this thread in about 5 months and we’ll see how the restaurant is holding up then.

3. Charlotte says:

I think this place sounds like it could do a killing…waiting for Thanksgiving break to venture into I.V. As I have no patients for the ultra idiotic bicycle traffic.

4. Charlotte says:

What new pizza place? I’m a bit surprised another pizza place in I.V.? Angry wings is different (the menu looks great). Too bad Dog Town didn’t make it. (now The Habit), I guess hot dogs aren’t popular with the youth of today…

• Glenn says:

Yeah who knows it was pretty good, they were Aidells hotdogs in buns though. See openings, pizza my heart in that new building on the hub near the movie theater. SL describes it as a circle of garbage so I’m really looking forward to trying it…