October 24 is Food Day which is a nationwide celebration and a movement for healthy, affordable and sustainable food. Gerri French, registered dietitian at Sansum Clinic, will share information on dining out healthfully in Santa Barbara to reduce risk of disease and enhance longevity. Gerri will promote Culinary Medicine found in fresh local food packed with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fiber. Included in this free event is food tasting, review of menus and opportunities to win gift certificates to Santa Barbara restaurants and cafes. Date: October 24, 2012; Time: 5:30-7 p.m.; Address: 215 Pesetas Lane, Santa Barbara; Contact: 681-8976; Admission: free
- Fay on POKEMEE OPENS AT HOLLISTER VILLAGE IN GOLETA
- Josh on DICKEY’S UPDATE
- Andy on DICKEY’S UPDATE
- NC on POKEMEE OPENS AT HOLLISTER VILLAGE IN GOLETA
- Christine on POKEMEE OPENS AT HOLLISTER VILLAGE IN GOLETA
- N on POKEMEE OPENS AT HOLLISTER VILLAGE IN GOLETA
- Lily on POKEMEE OPENS AT HOLLISTER VILLAGE IN GOLETA
- Cora on POKEMEE OPENS AT HOLLISTER VILLAGE IN GOLETA
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.