- Mike on NONA’S ITALIAN DELI CONTINUES A 40-YEAR TRADITION
- Brian on THE DRUNKEN CRAB OPENS ON STATE STREET
- Gerald Bostock on VIVA SANTA BARBARA OPENS
- John Dickson on THE CRYSTAL BALL
- Steve on THE CRYSTAL BALL
- Whirl on GRAND OPENING
- Christine! on (ALMOST) GUILT FREE PIZZA
- Gerald Bostock on THE DRUNKEN CRAB OPENS ON STATE STREET
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Monday, October 15, 2012
October 24 is Food Day which is a nationwide celebration and a movement for healthy, affordable and sustainable food. Gerri French, registered dietitian at Sansum Clinic, will share information on dining out healthfully in Santa Barbara to reduce risk of … Continue reading
This just in from reader Matt: John: On my way downtown I noticed the windows of the space formerly occupied by Ultimate Bagels [at 1226 State Street] were all papered over and a peek inside revealed it has been totally … Continue reading
Pizza My Heart opened on October 13th at 6533 Trigo Road in Isla Vista. The restaurant is open for dine-in, take-out, and delivery. Hours are Sunday – Thursday 11:00 a.m. – midnight and Friday – Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 … Continue reading
The French Table “gastropub and creperie” has opened at 129 E. Anapamu Street, in the former home of Elements. The restaurant, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, offers waffles, French toast, omelets, sweet crepes, savory crepes, salads, pasta, sandwiches, burgers, … Continue reading