- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Restaurant Mimosa, which moved to 714 State Street last November from their long-time home on De la Vina, closed their doors on Tuesday, October 9th. Here is a message to the public from owners Derrick and Chris Melton: As heart … Continue reading
Paseo Nuevo has welcomed the arrival of a new deli named Pickle and Swiss which opened October 6th at 811 State Street. Pickle and Swiss is run by husband and wife team Mark Keen and Karyn Montgomery along with Karyn’s … Continue reading
Itsuki restaurant has opened at 7127 Hollister Avenue (formerly Baja Fresh). The eatery has moved from their previous location at 4020 Calle Real which is now closed. Restaurant hours are Monday – Saturday 11 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. and 5:30 … Continue reading
Kingston’s Candy Company at 3415 State Street closed their doors on September 29th. The dessert destination opened for business in October, 2010.