iGRILL UPDATE

I stopped by iGrill Korean BBQ, coming to 3132 State Street (formerly Jade) . I was told by the owner on May 28th that she hoped to open in 3 weeks. At the time it looked like they were nearly complete. I peeked in the window on September 27th and it appears that there is a lot of construction going on and that a new floor or counter is being installed. An alcohol permit application was posted on the window July 26th. Based on what I saw I think it will be awhile before the eatery opens.

9 Responses to iGRILL UPDATE

1. SL says:

But I want it now!

2. Don says:

I’ve been going to a newly opened Korean BBQ restaurant in Santa Maria and hope this one is just as good. That will give me two choices, and not have to go all the way to LA!

3. Scott says:

I heard this place won’t actually have grills at the tables or allow you to grill the meat yourself because of a regulation in SB; anybody know if that’s true? This would be pretty disappointing, especially since there are places like that in Oxnard and LA.

4. Chef Mazeo says:

We definitely have grills in the tables. Kitchen equipment coming in this week and we hope to be open mid November.

5. Eric says:

Glad to see the update – its a long drive to Gyu Kaku and I’d rather keep the dollars local :-) Bring it on iGrill!

6. kim bloeser says:

New opening schedule will be around December 15 according to my source.