- Milo on MOTHER’S DAY ROOFTOP BRUNCH
- Gerald Bostock on MOTHER’S DAY ROOFTOP BRUNCH
- Lily on MOTHER’S DAY ROOFTOP BRUNCH
- Margaret on CORAZON COCINA COMING TO SB PUBLIC MARKET
- Tigersharktoo on RETURN OF THE LIGHTHOUSE?
- Steve on LOMPOC UPDATE
- Rex Of SB on CORAZON COCINA COMING TO SB PUBLIC MARKET
- Andy on CAT BURGER?
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Thursday, October 4, 2012
Three Pickles Deli at 126 E. Canon Perdido Street, which currently occupies the left side of the Jimmy’s Oriental Gardens building, will turn the right side in to The Pickle Room. I called the deli and was told that The … Continue reading
I stopped by iGrill Korean BBQ, coming to 3132 State Street (formerly Jade) . I was told by the owner on May 28th that she hoped to open in 3 weeks. At the time it looked like they were nearly … Continue reading
I stopped by Itsuki restaurant at 7127 Hollister Avenue in Goleta (formerly Baja Fresh) and it appears that construction is nearly complete. There are a lot of new tables outside on the patio ready to be moved indoors. In today’s … Continue reading
Cafe Zoma at 918 State St. was sold last June to the owners of Good Cup at 1819 Cliff Drive. As of this week the State Street address officially became Good Cup’s second location. Hours are Monday-Friday 7 a.m. – … Continue reading
Here is a list of local food & drink destinations that have closed in the last year: October 2012: Itsuki Restaurant, 4020 Calle Real (moved to 7127 Hollister Ave., Goleta) September 2012: Café Zoma 918 State St.; Jack’s Bistro & … Continue reading