- John Dickson on RED KETTLE COFFEE OPENS IN SUMMERLAND
- Frank on MAC’S FISH & CHIP SHOP CLOSES, WILL BECOME HANA KITCHEN
- barry on RED KETTLE COFFEE OPENS IN SUMMERLAND
- preserveSB on BLUEWATER GRILL COMING TO CABRILLO
- LoFiGirl on MAC’S FISH & CHIP SHOP CLOSES, WILL BECOME HANA KITCHEN
- Ken A. on MAC’S FISH & CHIP SHOP CLOSES, WILL BECOME HANA KITCHEN
- Josh on NIKKA RAMEN OPENS
- David W on MAC’S FISH & CHIP SHOP CLOSES, WILL BECOME HANA KITCHEN
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Friday, September 14, 2012
This just in from the Botanic Garden: The Santa Barbara Botanic Garden is pleased to announce Alicia Funk as our featured speaker for the historical Dara Emery Memorial Lecture at the Santa Barbara Botanic Garden on Saturday, October 6, at … Continue reading
Foodbank of Santa Barbara County is hosting a benefit preview performance of “Food Confessions” at the Lobero Theater on Thursday, September 20th at 7pm. The play officially starts a 3-day run September 21st. Here is a press-release about the Foodbank … Continue reading
The other day I was walking by Sam’s To Go on Hollister Ave near Fairview and noticed a guy working on the sign out front. I figured he was just changing out the light bulbs so I thought nothing of … Continue reading
Readers Stigand and Kay sent me photos indicating that Itsuki restaurant, coming to 7127 Hollister Ave in Goleta (formerly Baja Fresh), now has a “coming soon” sign on the building.
Today I added the menu for Snack Shack at 801 State St. in downtown Santa Barbara which opened last July.