- Katie teall on MONTECITO CONFECTIONS SOLD
- Charlotte on R+D KITCHEN COMING TO MONTECITO
- Don on NAPOLEON’S MACARONS CLOSES
- Rob on NAPOLEON’S MACARONS CLOSES
- VT on R+D KITCHEN COMING TO MONTECITO
- Richard Lambert on TAMALES TO GO
- Sharon on R+D KITCHEN COMING TO MONTECITO
- whisele on R+D KITCHEN COMING TO MONTECITO
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- Stella Mare's - Enjoy cocktails, wine and casual French Country cuisine in a unique and charming location overlooking the Bird Refuge.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Wednesday, September 12, 2012
The Winehound at 1221 Chapala St. announced today that they will be moving into La Cumbre Plaza this fall – a location with better visibility and better parking. The official address is 3849 State Street, Suite I 163. They will … Continue reading
The Santa Barbara Maritime Museum will be hosting a series of fresh seafood presentations and cooking demonstrations, on Oct. 4, 11, and 25th. Here is a press-release about it: Where: Santa Barbara Maritime Museum, 113 Harbor Way, Santa Barbara, California … Continue reading
There is a benefit coming up for the Sustainable, Organic, Local (SOL) Food Festival. The benefit is on September 18th while the festival is on September 29th. For more details about it I present to you a few indented and italicized paragraphs: … Continue reading
A new wine tasting room has opened in the Funk Zone at 116 East Yanonali St. Here is a press-release about it: (September, 2012—Lompoc, CA)—Pali Wine Co., a producer of premium, appellation-specific and vineyard-designate Pinot Noir and Chardonnay from California … Continue reading
As mentioned in an earlier post, I had a crazy summer and got behind in my duties. Today I added Hidden Dolphin (reopened in June), Snack Shack (opened in July), Nikka Fish Grill (opened in July), Maggie’s (opened in August) … Continue reading
Readers tell me that Crushcakes & Cafe‘s Isla Vista location will be opening this Saturday (9/15) at 6533 Trigo Rd. Their pending arrival was first announced in a Restaurant Guy post back on September 6, 2011.