- Eric on LITTLE CAESARS PIZZA CLOSES
- Rex Of SB on NOT SO FAST
- Rex Of SB on DRAUGHTSMEN ALEWORKS COMING TO GOLETA
- Chad on BOONDOCKS UPDATE
- Roberto on DRAUGHTSMEN ALEWORKS COMING TO GOLETA
- Sbmizzou on CIELITO TO BECOME “TU CASA”
- Cris on DRAUGHTSMEN ALEWORKS COMING TO GOLETA
- lily on CIELITO TO BECOME “TU CASA”
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Friday, September 7, 2012
Santa Barbara’s annual Taste of the Town fundraiser for Arthritis Foundation is this Sunday September 9th 12:30pm – 3:30pm at 2030 Alameda Padre Serra. Here is a press-release about it: Santa Barbara’s “Taste of the Town” Sunday, September 9, 2012 12:30pm … Continue reading
BevMo! has opened in Camino Real Marketplace in Goleta. For the grand opening last week BevMo! handed out discount cards for the first 500 customers. The alcoholic beverage business operates more than 100 superstores in California and Arizona. The Restaurant … Continue reading
This just in from Santa Barbara Ice and Propane at 224 S Milpas St: Hi John, Santa Barbara Ice and Propane located at 224 S Milpas St is now selling KEGS!!! We encourage the Santa Barbara locals to contact us … Continue reading