- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Thursday, September 6, 2012
Reader Ron tells me that chef Brian Parks no longer works at Coast Restaurant & Bar 31 W. Carrillo St. I called the eatery and was told that the new chef is James Siao.
I called Emilio’s restaurant today at 324 W. Cabrillo Blvd (closed since April) and noticed that their voice mail message is unchanged since early June. It still says:: Hello and thank you for calling Emilio’s restaurant. We are still in … Continue reading
Santa Barbara’s annual culinary celebration “Epicure” takes place throughout October and this year’s event theme is “Local Ingredients.” Here is a press-release about it: Santa Barbara, CA — To us here in Santa Barbara and the surrounding communities of Goleta, … Continue reading
Starting Sunday, September 9th breakfast is back at Hollister Brewing Co. 6980 Marketplace Dr, Goleta. Breakfast is served Sundays 10am-2pm and they have the NFL package on 7 wide-screen TVs.