Santa Marcos High School has a food truck event every Thursday this month (September 6, 13, 20 & 27). The food truck series is held from 5-8pm in the new San Marcos Hollister parking lot at the corner of Turnpike and Hollister.
- THE NEW BLACK BBQ – Progressive, sous-vide BBQ and sides to include Kobe Brisket, Kirobuta Pork and Jidori Chicken from Executive Chef Nick Barainca and Chris Sullivan. www.thenewblackbbq.com
- CULTURE SHOCK – Sri Lankan cuisine to include Curries, Rocos, Gourmet Chicken Brats from Chef Nirosha and Ian. firstname.lastname@example.org
- O STREET TRUCK – French-Fusion-Fare to include Award-winning Banh-Mi, French-Mex Tacos, French-Mex Burritos from Chef Liz and Team O-Street. www.ostreettruck.com
- TIKI-TACO – Polynesian-Spanish Fusion Cuisine to include Tacos, Rice Bowls, Voodoo Veggies and Skewered Sticks from Chef Eric and Team Tiki. www.tikitaco.net
- STREET LEVEL CAFÉ – All-American sandwiches, signature grilled cheese, blended drinks and coffees from Chef Sean and Team Street Level.
- SWEET ARLEENS – Two time winners of the Food Network Cupcake Wars, these confections are to die for – from Classic Vanilla – Peanut Butter & Pretzel. From Chef Arleen and Team SA. www.sweetarleens.com
- DOLCE DI ROMA ITALIAN ICE – facebook.com/dolcediroma/info