- Josh on DICKEY’S UPDATE
- Andy on DICKEY’S UPDATE
- NC on POKEMEE OPENS AT HOLLISTER VILLAGE IN GOLETA
- Christine on POKEMEE OPENS AT HOLLISTER VILLAGE IN GOLETA
- N on POKEMEE OPENS AT HOLLISTER VILLAGE IN GOLETA
- Lily on POKEMEE OPENS AT HOLLISTER VILLAGE IN GOLETA
- Cora on POKEMEE OPENS AT HOLLISTER VILLAGE IN GOLETA
- Lily on SOMERSET RESTAURANT OPENING DOWNTOWN
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Santa Marcos High School has a food truck event every Thursday this month (September 6, 13, 20 & 27). The food truck series is held from 5-8pm in the new San Marcos Hollister parking lot at the corner of Turnpike … Continue reading
Reader Mike tells me that Taqueria El Refugio at 730 N. Milpas St has closed. The restaurant opened in January 2010. Since I started keeping track in 2005, that address has been the home of La Chiripita Taqueria, Chili Town, DogHouse, … Continue reading
Chocolate Maya is opening a “Chocolate Lounge” at 15 W. Gutierrez St., next door to their popular dessert destination. Here is a photo of a sign in the window sent to me by reader Steve. It reads “Soon to open. … Continue reading
Readers Gary and Steve let me know that Le Crepe Shoppe at 15 W. Guiterrez St (next to SB RoCo and Chocolate Maya) has closed. The eatery opened during April, 2011. A sign in the window says “Soon to open. Chocolate … Continue reading