The 5 Santa Barbara guys, whose series of photos taken every 5 years for 30 years made international news and went viral world-wide, are being flown to New York City by NBC for an appearance on the Today Show this Tuesday, August 14th, 2012. In addition to John Wardlaw, Mark Rumer, Dallas Burney, John Molony and The Restaurant Guy, NBC is flying 3 wives & a girlfriend too. I’ll try to send updates from the Big Apple.
- Charlotte on MERCI TO GO OPENS IN MONTECITO
- Maranee on GONE WITH THE WIND
- Cindy on NARDONNES CLOSES
- Nancy on GONE WITH THE WIND
- Cathy on MERCI TO GO OPENS IN MONTECITO
- Gerald Bostock on FAVORITE CLOSED RESTAURANTS
- Gerald Bostock on MERCI TO GO OPENS IN MONTECITO
- Gerald Bostock on THE LITTLE DOOR TO OPEN DOWNTOWN
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- Stella Mare's - Enjoy cocktails, wine and casual French Country cuisine in a unique and charming location overlooking the Bird Refuge.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.