- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- Stella Mare's - Enjoy cocktails, wine and casual French Country cuisine in a unique and charming location overlooking the Bird Refuge.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Monthly Archives: August 2012
This restaurant news blog has been slow for most of the summer (to be restarted after Labor Day) because I have been unusually busy. Here is my diary of events: May: Proposed to The Restaurant Gal May: Prepared for wedding … Continue reading
I went from New York City right to Yosemite then to Sequoia. The Restaurant Gal and I successfully hiked to the top of Half Dome (18 miles, 15 hours for the route we took). I hope to restart the blog … Continue reading
I am on my way to New York City to be on Today Show tomorrow at 7:30am. For updates visit Facebook.com/SantaBarbara
Readers Steve and Rachael tell me that Rosales Mexican Restaurant at 827 E. Montecito St. (formerly Presto Pasta) has opened for business.
The 5 Santa Barbara guys, whose series of photos taken every 5 years for 30 years made international news and went viral world-wide, are being flown to New York City by NBC for an appearance on the Today Show this … Continue reading
Reader Steve tells me that he spoke to a contractor at Eureka Burger (coming to Paseo Nuevo) and was told that the target date for opening is September 9th.
Writer Ben Smithwick at the Santa Barbara News-Press is reporting today that five members of the city Architectural Board of Review delayed approving a revised landscaping plan for Chick-Fil-A which is planning to open at 3707 State St., the former … Continue reading
I received a tip today that the recent print-out from the Rumor Machine is true: Hi John, I passed thru the Old Mimosa the other day and now there is a sign that says “Our Daily Bread Coming Soon” just … Continue reading
Reader David tells me that Maggie’s has opened at 1201 State St., the former home of State & A Bar and Grill. I have been following this story since February 2011 when blogger Craig Smith first broke the news.