- Charlotte on DOWNTOWN PANERA BREAD CLOSES
- SL on CRUSHCAKES ON THE MOVE
- AnnieB on THE FIG GRILL OPENING IN GOLETA
- Art on DOWNTOWN PANERA BREAD CLOSES
- SL on THE FIG GRILL OPENING IN GOLETA
- Roberto on THE FIG GRILL OPENING IN GOLETA
- Steve on DAWN PATROL TO OPEN DOWNTOWN
- Steve High on FAVORITE CLOSED RESTAURANTS
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- Stella Mare's - Enjoy cocktails, wine and casual French Country cuisine in a unique and charming location overlooking the Bird Refuge.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Monday, July 30, 2012
The friendly folks at KEYT say someone is interested in turning the recently renovated Big Yellow House in Summerland into a restaurant.
Reader Arlene tells me that the new Uptown Lounge will open at this Wednesday at 3126 State St., the former home of Don’s Cocktails.
Readers tell me that Dogtown and 888 Embarcadero del Norte, Isla Vista has closed and that there is a “coming soon” sign for The Habit.
This just in from reader Tony: Hi John Though not necessarily food related, it appears that a Vitamin Shoppe will be opening next to the new Montecito Bank and Trust in Goleta at Storke and Hollister. Just FYI:-) Tony from … Continue reading
I heard a rumor that Daily Grind is expanding in to the old Taco Bell on De La Vina and that Our Daily Bread is moving in to the old Mimosa. As always, this rumor might be completely false or … Continue reading
Reader Mike tells me that Nikka Fish Grill is now open at 5722 Calle Real, Goleta, the former location of Jungle George Grill which closed last March.
Reader David sent me a link to a Los Angeles Times story about a new restaurant that is planned for the upcoming Montecito Country Mart being build next to Vons in 2013.