- Christine on SANTA BARBARA PUBLIC MARKET OPENS DOWNTOWN
- Christine on NEW PATIO
- Judy on WHERE TO EAT ON EASTER?
- John Dickson on BEACH BOWL OPENS IN CARPINTERIA
- James on BEACH BOWL OPENS IN CARPINTERIA
- Peter on SANTA BARBARA PUBLIC MARKET OPENS DOWNTOWN
- Steven Sorensen on WHERE TO EAT ON EASTER?
- Gerald Bostock on OFF TOPIC
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- Stella Mare's - Enjoy cocktails, wine and casual French Country cuisine in a unique and charming location overlooking the Bird Refuge.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Monday, May 28, 2012
Petrini’s (14 W. Calle Laureles, 5711 Calle Real) now has on-line ordering and delivery. For more information visit petrinis.com. Thanks to reader Linda for the tip.
Reader Linda tells me that the Chumash have purchased the Hadsten House and Restaurant in Solvang.
George Merino, GM at The Chase Restaurant in downtown Santa Barbara, is opening a new restaurant named Uptown Lounge at 3126 State St., the former home of Don’s Cocktails. Thanks to readers Tony and Jeramy for the tip.