DRIVE-UP COFFEE

I am in Eugene, Oregon (where I went to college) for the weekend attending a surprise birthday party. I noticed that drive-up coffee stands are everywhere. Perhaps there are far more here than in SB because you don’t have to get out of your car when it’s raining?

20120526-113716.jpg 20120526-113730.jpg

7 Responses to DRIVE-UP COFFEE

1. Christine! says:

we have a great drive up coffee hut in Buellton- Coffee Cabin. Best mango smoothie EVER!

2. Tom says:

They’re all just trying to be Dutch Brothers, the king of the Oregon drive-thru coffee stand. They’re awesome, and I hate coffee.

3. Ray says:

Our wonderful local governments will not allow drive-throughs. :(

The whole having someone else pump your gas thing is hard to get a grasp on too. I think Zizzo’s is all there is in Goleta but its much bigger of course, have not tried the Buellton one but looks about as big as above structure.

5. Whirldly says:

I haven’t tried them yet but there is Twin Cups http://twincups.com/ where you call in advance and they bring coffee or frozen yogurt to your car. It might be worth a try.

6. Peggy Kay Perhac says:

I love that we can’t drive up for coffee or banking! That’s why Santa Barbarians aren’t overweight like people in other cities.

7. Jenn says:

I have to say , the first couple months after my son was born I would have LOVED more drive thru options that were not fast food. I don’t eat fast food, but coffee shop drive throughs would have made thing much easier!