The opening of Arlington Tavern is a dream come true and couldn’t be in a better place. The building is where I started my career back in 88 when it was Soho restaurant working for Nancy Weiss. I left Santa Barbara in 91 to pursue a career in culinary after traveling and cooking in different cities SF/ NYC/ Philly/ and France. When I came to santa Barbara in 06 I returned to the building which was then Epiphany restaurant this is where I met friend and business partner Diego Barbieri. After several years of trying we were finally able to open a restaurant together with the help of my long time friends Skye McGinnes- Skyeline construction, Trevor Zellet- Bellavista Designs and Cody French.
Arlington Tavern is open 5pm to 10pm in the restaurant and 5pm to midnight in the bar. We offer a bar menu for snacks for those remaining 2 hours. We have our last seating in the restaurant at 9:30 and last call at 11:30, we have a beer & wine license only but have the intention of getting a full liquor in the future.
The food is best described as New American/ farm fresh. We buy most of our produce from the farmers market and fish from Santa Barbara fish market. I try and as much as I can locally
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- Stella Mare's - Enjoy cocktails, wine and casual French Country cuisine in a unique and charming location overlooking the Bird Refuge.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.