- Peter on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Joey Jo-Jo Junior Shabadoo on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Rex Of SB on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Foodie Dan on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Tlachiquero on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Gary on BLUEWATER GRILL UPDATE
- Gerald Bostock on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- David on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Wednesday, April 25, 2012
This just in from Carl’s Jr.: Hi John, I wanted to touch base to let you know about “Stars for Heroes,” a special partnership between your local area Carl’s Jr. and military charities, including The Mission Continues and USA Cares. … Continue reading
I received this message today from Richard Payatt, owner of several local Taco Bell restaurants: John, This is to let our wonderful and faithful customers know that after forty years at the same location, Taco Bell at 2912 De La … Continue reading
This just in from reader Scott: John, Disappointing news for local beer drinkers. Santa Barbara Ice on Milpas Street is no longer selling kegs of beer and will not refund customers left with empty keg shells that were purchased with … Continue reading
Today I added the menu for Nardonne’s La Famiglia Pizzeria to the restaurant guide. I also added photos of La Arcada Bistro.