- John Dickson on THE DRUNKEN CRAB OPENS ON STATE STREET
- Carol Case on BIG YELLOW HOUSE UPDATE
- Carol Case on VIVA CONVIVO!
- Gerald Bostock on THE DRUNKEN CRAB OPENS ON STATE STREET
- peter on VIVA SANTA BARBARA OPENS
- John Dickson on THE CRYSTAL BALL
- Dude on VIVA SANTA BARBARA OPENS
- Christine C on VIVA SANTA BARBARA OPENS
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Monday, February 27, 2012
Recipes Bakery at 604 Santa Barbara St is having their grand opening party and ribbon-cutting ceremony this Thursday March 1st, 5-7 p.m. Enjoy food samples, raffle prizes and a tour of the bakery. All are welcome.
It might be time to start stocking up on Twinkies, Ho Ho’s, Suzy Q’s, Ding Dong’s and Wonder Bread because Hostess Brands has filed for bankruptcy. Though it is always possible this could be junk food Armageddon, I wouldn’t be … Continue reading
Panera Bread emailed me their official press-release this morning about the opening of their new Santa Barbara location at 3851 State St. this Saturday: PANERA BREAD OPENS FIRST SANTA BARBARA LOCATION WITH THE HELP OF ELITE GROUP OF ATHLETE PARTNERS … Continue reading
If you have a suggestion please leave a message in the blog. Hey John, Can you please ask your followers, via Question of the Day, if anyone has goose on their menu seasonally or otherwise? Thanks, Mike
Reader Steve let me know that IHOP restaurants (represented locally at 1701 State St., 4765 Calle Real in Goleta and 1114 Casitas Pass Rd in Carpinteria) are serving free pancakes on Tuesday February 28th. They give you pancakes, and you are … Continue reading
Reader Steve says a sign indicating that “Elevations Wine Bar” is coming soon has appeared in the window at 26 E. Ortega, next to Seagrass restaurant.