- Josh on NIKKA RAMEN OPENS
- David W on MAC’S FISH & CHIP SHOP CLOSES, WILL BECOME HANA KITCHEN
- Chessie on MAC’S FISH & CHIP SHOP CLOSES, WILL BECOME HANA KITCHEN
- Margee Yeager on MAC’S FISH & CHIP SHOP CLOSES, WILL BECOME HANA KITCHEN
- Christine on AHI SUSHI UPDATE
- Rex Of SB on MAC’S FISH & CHIP SHOP CLOSES, WILL BECOME HANA KITCHEN
- John Dickson on SOMERSET OPENS DECEMBER 9
- Amanda Frost on SOMERSET OPENS DECEMBER 9
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Today I added photos, a phone number and business hours to the SantaBarbara.com Restaurant Guide page dedicated to the new Carrillo St. Starbucks. I was surprised to learn that they open at 4:30am which might be an early-bird record for … Continue reading
When I stopped by the new 208 Carrillo St. Starbucks to get information & photos I took a look at the west end of the same building, rumored to be the future home of Jamba Juice and a sushi restaurant. … Continue reading
Boca de Rio Mexican restaurant has reopened at 318 N. Milpas St., the former home of Saigon Vietnamese restaurant which closed in January. Boca de Rio used to be just down the street at 326 N. Milpas St. but moved … Continue reading
On February 12, 2010 I first reported that Fresh & Easy is coming to 336 N. Milpas St. Here is a picture I took the other day of the construction in progress.