- NC on POKEMEE OPENS AT HOLLISTER VILLAGE IN GOLETA
- Christine on POKEMEE OPENS AT HOLLISTER VILLAGE IN GOLETA
- N on POKEMEE OPENS AT HOLLISTER VILLAGE IN GOLETA
- Lily on POKEMEE OPENS AT HOLLISTER VILLAGE IN GOLETA
- Cora on POKEMEE OPENS AT HOLLISTER VILLAGE IN GOLETA
- Lily on SOMERSET RESTAURANT OPENING DOWNTOWN
- AHB on NIKKA RAMEN COMING TO GOLETA
- Kathy G on SOMERSET RESTAURANT OPENING DOWNTOWN
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Thursday, February 16, 2012
As predicted in a December 31, 2011 blog, a new restaurant named Cuernavaca Taqueria opens Friday, February 17th at 201 W Carrillo St., the former home of Tepeyac Taquitos. The eatery has another location at 1117 N. Ventura Ave in Ventura. Thanks to … Continue reading
This Sunday February 19th a Food Truck Festival will be held at 111 State St. 11am-6pm. Participating food vendors include O Street Truck, Street Level Café, The New Black BBQ and Sweet Arleens. The event will also feature local teen … Continue reading
Reader Craig Smith spotted an alcohol permit application (posted February 15th) for “The Painted Cabernet” at 1229 State St. that will offer wine tasting and painting instruction. I found this description on their Facebook page: The Painted Cabernet speaks to … Continue reading
HDNet’s TV series “Drinking Made Easy” featuring host Zane Lamprey and “Stunt-Drinker” Steve McKenna debuts an episode on March 7th that highlights Santa Barbara. Here is a press-release I received from HDNet headquarters in Dallas, Texas: DALLAS – All the … Continue reading
Maggie’s restaurant is under construction at 1201 State St., the former home of State & A Bar and Grill. I sent an email inquiring about the status of the eatery and received this update from owner Maggie Shulman: John, Thanks … Continue reading