- Lily on POKEMEE OPENS AT HOLLISTER VILLAGE IN GOLETA
- Cora on POKEMEE OPENS AT HOLLISTER VILLAGE IN GOLETA
- Lily on SOMERSET RESTAURANT OPENING DOWNTOWN
- AHB on NIKKA RAMEN COMING TO GOLETA
- Kathy G on SOMERSET RESTAURANT OPENING DOWNTOWN
- Jim on SHARKEY’S WOODFIRED GRILL COMING TO GOLETA
- Gerald Bostock on MISO HUNGRY OPENS UPTOWN
- Rex Of SB on SOMERSET RESTAURANT OPENING DOWNTOWN
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Monday, February 13, 2012
Cafe Luck at 18 E. Cota St., which closed last September, has reopened with limited hours while it tests a new concept. The restaurant is currently open Fridays & Saturdays 5pm to midnight. Here is the official word I have … Continue reading
Here is a list of food & drink destinations that have opened in the last year: February 2012: Cafe Luck 18 E. Cota St January 2012: Starbucks 210 W. Carrillo St December 2011: Cielito 1114 State St; Petros 1316 State … Continue reading
My sister sent me this photo Monday night of See’s Candies in La Cumbre Plaza. Though it is hard to tell from the picture, See’s was swamped with customers buying sweets for their sweeties just in time for Valentine’s Day.
I have been told that there is a walk-up window eatery named “The Wurst” somewhere near Cota St between State and Anacapa. I wandered around that area and was unable to find it. If you know anything about it please … Continue reading
I spoke with Lucky’s restaurant yesterday and was told that Cafe Luck at 18 E. Cota St. has reopened. I have been unable to get a phone number for the business or any further details.