- Justine on PALAZZIO UPDATE
- Justine on GEORGIA’S SMOKEHOUSE BBQ BUSINESS FOR SALE
- Christine on WINGS CLOSES FOR REMODEL
- SL on GEORGIA’S SMOKEHOUSE BBQ BUSINESS FOR SALE
- Rex Of SB on RUMOR MACHINE
- Danny on BRASIL ARTS CAFÉ ASKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT
- Eric on IKE’S PLACE COMING TO ISLA VISTA
- m on BRASIL ARTS CAFÉ ASKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Monday, February 6, 2012
Reader Jonathan was at TonyRay’s Mexican Cantina at 731 De la Guerra Plaza last week and noticed that it is in a slow, quiet transition back to the family who ran Papagallo’s Peruvian restaurant. I called Jorge Ricci formerly of … Continue reading
Alcazar at 1812 Cliff Dr has relocated their brunch offering to their sister restaurant Milk & Honey at 30 W. Anapamu St.
Reader Steve tells me that Sweet Hearts Bakery now shares space with Ultimate Bagels at 1226 State St. Their products can be purchased at Ultimate Bagels, Mesa Produce 2036 Cliff Drive, Plow to Porch Organics 3204 State St, Lazy Acres … Continue reading
Reader Steve also tells me that Veronica Panaderia Mexican Bakery is open for business at 336 S. Milpas St.