A rumor is going around that somebody is leasing three spaces on the Mesa that currently encompass Fantastic Sams, Subway and the old Fosters Freeze. The rumor implies that to make room for the new tenant Subway would be moved closer to Super Cucas and Fantastic Sams would be shuffled into Dean-o’s Pizzarama‘s old spot. There was no information about who the mystery tenant is that would take over all three spots. Again, this is just a rumor. There might be no changes at all planned for the Mesa shopping center.
- William Munny on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Peter on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- SB & TAHOE on RED KETTLE COFFEE OPENS IN SUMMERLAND
- Gerald Bostock on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Mark on GLOBE BECOMES 18 EAST
- Liz on GLOBE BECOMES 18 EAST
- LoFiGirl on GLOBE BECOMES 18 EAST
- Nancy Freeman on BLUEWATER GRILL UPDATE
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.